We are only able to offer the support we do thanks to the generosity of the local community. There are many ways in which you can make a donation whether it be by bank transfer, cheque or even paypal.
Regular donations by direct debit or standing order would be gratefully received and would enable us to sustain the support we offer.
You can set up a direct debit simply and easily by using the Justgiving platform. https://www.justgiving.com/harrysrainbowchaaritabletrust
Simply click ‘donate’ and select ‘Monthly’ and follow the steps.
Alternatively you can make a single donation in the same way by selecting ‘single’ and following the steps.
We also accept payments directly into our bank account
sort code 20 57 40
Account number 13438015
Or simply send us a cheque made payable to Harry's Rainbow Charitable Trust, and post to
7 Warren Yard, Warren Park, Wolverton Mill, Milton Keynes, MK12 5NW
However you choose to donate please don't forget to let us know you've made a payment, so we can thank you. Email email@example.com
- £10 – provides a pack to a school
- · £30 – is the budget we provide to a school for them to purchase bereavement books for their library
- · £50 – provides a memory box and books and resources to a bereaved child - these boxes include a notepad, a pencil or pen, a wish bracelet and tissues as well as a beautifully hand knitted Rainbow worry bear
- · £450 – is the average cost of a short break to our Rainbow Retreat and includes a small donation towards fuel and food
- · £6,000 – is average annual cost of the monthly Rainbow Groups